This week, before moving all of the information to the cloud, I made some last minute touch ups. For the bigger states, like Texas, New York, and California, I added more data using SQL, to accurately reflect the increased number of incidents that occur in these states, especially California, since Oakland is kind of a hotspot for these incidents. I also decided to add another page that would allow a user to fill in information in a form that would get automatically added to the database, which also involved creating a Login page so that only admin would be able to add this information. That took a few days, but now all of that is up and running. Lastly, I made a few small changes in design, like color, font, background images, etc.
Hopefully next week, I’ll finally be able to move all of the information to the cloud so it can be up and running!