This week was, once again, a simple continuation of the two weeks prior. I spent this week building my third rocket, which required the same process as the ones before it. I went to the lab each day, soldering and epoxying the rocket parts just as before. This rocket employed the stratified fin model, equipped with an I280 motor. This model is my highest simulated rocket altitude-wise. This means that I expect it to fly the highest of all my rockets.
Although I had to cut my week short because of college visits, I made sure to finish my build first, and schedule my rocket flight date. For this occasion, I chose Saturday, April 27th. This launch will be the next step in my project, where I extrapolate my data and determine the accuracy of the simulations. Because I will be on a vacation with my family for all of next week, it is critical for me to get the logistics of this launch out of the way as soon as possible.