Happy Tuesday, to all ye’ Basis project bloggers!
I hope you’ve all had a great week so far, because I have!
I finished a small parking analysis spreadsheet for the Millbrae Gateway project; I’m really wondering if used some wrong residence-to-parking ratios in my analysis, because I swear we’ve actually added more parking than we actually need.
I’ll be going over the analysis with my mentor, and I’ll let everyone know the results.
In addition, I’ve started a new project for my mentor to create a “staff report” on Republic Urban’s office here, along with a new report into a potential Transit-Oriented Development in Blossom Hill; I’ll tell everyone how it goes in my next blogpost!
See you all next week!