Week 8: Testing

Apr 12, 2019

Due to last week’s first sale, I decided on trying to optimize my results by testing and changing several different aspects in my Facebook Manager.

 

I tried testing different ad copies. An ad copy, for those that do not know, is the main text of a clickable advertisement. Within the ad copy, I tried changing the main hook and following statement to see if that could have an impact. I also tried testing different audience within Facebook to see if that would give me more results. I, even tried changing the budget, to see if that would impact. From my testing, I found that the higher the budget, the better. However, I did not encounter any major results from this week. I will continue to test in the following weeks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *