Monday: I stayed at home today, because I needed a break from the constant soldering and lab work that I was undergoing.
Tuesday: Today I continued the coupler sandpapering that I was working on Friday and Saturday, trying to hit the sweet spot. The work is extremely tedious, not necessarily hard but extremely time consuming.
Wednesday: Today I finished sandpapering and connecting the coupler to the rocket body via epoxy.
Thursday: Today I finalized the creation of the first rocket entirely, pulling off any excess epoxy and sandpapering out any inconsistencies within the outer layer. Tomorrow, I will paint the rocket, and then I will start creating the other two rockets. These creations should take significantly less time than the initial rocket, because I now have a more keen sense of what I am doing.
Friday: Today I spray painted the rocket. I decided that this one will be blue and red. The week as a whole was productive yet tedious. Although I look forward to more weeks with such immense amounts of progress, I do hope that my work will get more interesting.