Every year, my outside advisor organizes a mission trip to the Philippines. There is a bus and then there are doctors and organizers and they go to these different places in the Philippines and provide medical care for individuals in those areas. This week, my project took a bit of a detour in that I did a little less work on my project but helped her out with something for this mission trip. Basically, I put together ideas for a flyer on hypertension and diabetes. It was supposed to super interesting and cartoony o that people would like to read it. I listed 6 prevention of hypertension techniques and then even got to draw these little cartoon pictures for the different prevention methods(not that I can really draw or anything, it was pretty average drawing I think). I also did some research on age-related malnutrition; so, basically, what malnutrition looks like in the different age groups.
But I did do some more continuation work from last week. I looked at more funding sources and added them to my spreadsheet, but other than that, this week entailed less work than previous weeks. Next week is going to be more productive for sure because I’m going to start writing the final paper for the project!
Sorry, short entry with not much to detail. Anyways, thank you for reading!