Hello everyone! This week, the title of the project has been officially renamed to “Decentralized Secure Data Network: Using Concepts Of Mental Poker” to better describe the project in its entirety. Our concepts derive from the basics of mental poker, and we will take them to create a prototype of a decentralized network.
With much work regarding my previous “mini-projects” with hashing and encryption algorithms, I learnt a lot about the core concepts. Looking at them and seeing how algorithms are implemented by the Java Class, I became interested and took a small detour and explored creating a .JAR library class.
Upon jumping on this idea, I made a simple test library that outputs math functions. The idea was to plug it into another project and try to work them together. After a few days of work, I was able to finish making it, but I realized that there is a lot of abstraction that goes to this work. For that reason, I decided to backtrack to directly making a decentralized authenticator, and then separate the core into a separate library if time permits.